Ten Search Engine News Blogs You Ought to read Daily`
1. Search Engine land: Search Engine Land is a news and information site covering search engine marketing, searching issues and the search engine industry. The site is led by journalist Danny Sullivan, who has been covering search for the past 11 years.
Well I like this site very much because it covers all of the news Information about the Search marketing. according to me If you are regular reader of this site then you have no need to go any where for the Search Engine News. Also I like all the categories they cover there. Here you can find updated news about the search engines like Google, Yahoo and MSN.
And They Updates news with the appropriate categories so you can find news according to your interest.
Google Land: You can find all new updates with the Google here. This page covers more than the 80 categories. So, Providing the readers to getting right news from their own interests. Many Search Engine News readers are interested in two things when it comes to Google. How do you get listed for free and through ads? For those readers, we recommend reviewing material in these key areas of Google Land.
Yahoo Land: Here you can find the news updates with the The oldest of the web's major search engine Yahoo. This category is divided into more than 40 categories. Many Search Engine News readers are interested in two areas relating to Yahoo: how to get listed for free and through buying ads. Those readers should review material in these sections of Yahoo Land.
MicroSoft Land: You will be updated with the newest major search engine of the industry if you visit here regularly. This Land is divided in the more than 20 important categories of the news related with the MSN Live Search.
2. Search Engine people : A Very nice site from Jeff Quipp. I like to read this blog because It is different in all aspects as it provides the search engine news and the team there is very appreciable.
Search Engine People has proven expertise in both competitive natural optimization or organic search results and Search Engine Marketing or pay per click. They Have proud to their team. Employing dedicated specialists in all aspects of search marketing, They have a team of industry experts, including SEO forum moderators, renowned consultants.
I Like the humor of the weekend the Friday funnies most there.
3. Search Engine watch: Search Engine Watch provides tips and information about searching the web, analysis of the search engine industry and help to site owners trying to improve their ability to be found in search engines. The links below provide more information about the site and its operation.
This blog Provides you the major happenings in the search marketing industry. This Blog keeps eyes on the search market trends and on also focus on the various industry icons. They regularly publish the Serach Engine News and thoughts of the various industry Icons as Aaron Wall, Danny Sullivan, Matt Cutts, Jim Boykin, Rand fishkin and many of others. So, here you can find News about Search Engine and the Ideas and findings of the Internet Marketing Gurus.
4. Search Engine Journal: Search Engine Journal is a 5 year old publication of Search Engine Journal Publishing Group, specializing in search engine news.
This blog provides news of the Search Engines and many helping content for the industry. The content on this blog is provided by a great content team. The experts provide contents and it becomes more news worthy and helpful by the help of the moderation team.
This Blog covers the main four categories Search Engine Marketing, Search Engine News, Search Engine Advertising and Search Engine Optimization
with the help of the staffs as:
- Loren Baker(Editor in Chief): he shares his research and thoughts on the SEM industry.
- Arnold Zafra as a Search Corespondent.
- Arun Radhakrishnan provides his views on Alternative Search.
- Jessica Bowman covers the world of the SEO with In-House strategies ans also condust some SEO Interviews.
- Pablo Palatnik generally covers social media and its relation to universal search along with affiliate marketing.
- Raj Dash A blogging and link building expert.
- Carsten Cumbrowski covers topics ranging from pay-per-click advertising to lead generation and Google algorithms.
- Sujan Patel covers social media, SEO & paid search topics.
- Eric Lander shares his Ideas on Search Marketing.
- Greg Sterling contributes news and opinion on local & mobile search.
- Rhea Drysdale covers the search engine functions and conferences for the Search Engine Journal.
5. Search Engine Guide: Search Engine Guide is the definitive guide to search engine information on the Internet.
This site is divided into four sections but the main sections where you can find good resource for learning about the Internet marketing then you can visit these pages regularly.
- Search Engine News: Search engine news is posted to this page each day.
- Search Engine Marketing: This category provide access to the collective wisdom of all the top search engine marketing experts with regularly updated articles, links to resources, and announcements of new tools and services.
- Internet Search Engines: This section may provide you good resource for learning about using search engine tools and technology.
6. Search Engine RoundTable: The purpose behind the Search Engine Roundtable is to report on the most interesting threads taking place at the SEM forums. By enlisting some of the most recognized names at those forums, the Roundtable is able to not only report on these outstanding threads but also provide a synopsis that provides greater detail into those threads.
SErountTable Blog provides you the current discussions about the SEM. They cover all of the popular threads of various SEM forums. They analyze the discussion and properly solve the questions raised by the users.
The SEroundTable covers the following main SEM froums.
7. Search Engine News: Their primary focus has been to reveal cutting-edge search engine strategies geared toward providing search engine marketing professionals a ranking edge on search engine results pages (SERPs). During this time they have provided extensive coverage of only the commercially strategic, major search engines such as Google,Yahoo, Ask, and MSN—as well as the dozen or so formerly major search engines that are now relegated to the annals of Internet history.
Here you can find the popular news feeds from the various sites about the major search engines as Google, yahoo, MSN and ASK. And they also provide the feeds of official blogs of the these search engines. A content team there also provides you researches and findings about the Search Engine Marketing.
8. Pandia Search Engine News: The Pandia Search Central, a site dedicated to search engines and productive Internet searching. The Pandia Search Central gives Internet surfers access to several tools that will help them become more able net searchers. Then there is a vast amount of information for Webmasters trying to achieve higher search enginerankings for their sites.
Pandia Search Engine News brings you original articles on search engine development. There is also a breaking news newsfeed giving you daily updates from the world of Internet searching. Pandia's free newsletter, the Pandia Post, gives a bimonthly summary of the main events. This ezine also includes tips on Internet search resources and on how to search the Web more efficiently.
9. Marketing Pilgrim : This is the blog of internet marketing expert Andy Beal in September 2005. As a follow-up to Beal’s award-winning search marketing blog, Marketing Pilgrim expands its coverage to bring the latest news, rumors and reviews of all things related to internet marketing and online advertising.
Marketing Pilgrim’s company coverage includes Google, Yahoo, Microsoft, MySpace, YouTube, Facebook and closely watches news on search, blogging, social media and general online marketing topics. While serving as editor-in-chief, Andy Beal brings his expert analysis and critique to dozens of news items each week and is supported by a team of experienced marketing experts. The team consists the experts as:
- Jordan McCollum - Worked in search engine optimization with clients including 3M, Little Giant Ladders and ADP. She maintains a personal blog at MamaBlogga.
- Janet Meiners - Freelanced for newspapers, City Search, and business magazines.
- Greg Howlett - The President/CEO of Vitabase.
- Roderick Ioerger - A fulltime internet marketing consultant and strategist for ioergercreative.com.
- David Voeglpohl - David’s specialties include PPC management, affiliate channel sales, and Search Engine Optimization.
- Alan Johnson - Enthusiastic blogger and author of of The Online Business Handbook
- David Snyder - The search strategist and marketer for JRDunn.com
- Sean Maguire - The Founder and Managing Partner for 360SELL, Inc.
- Frank Reed - A partner at bnr marketing in Raleigh, NC. bnr provides SEO, PPC and blog marketing services.
10. SeoMoz.Org: SEOmoz provides the web's best community, tools and educational resources for people and companies engaged in Internet marketing and search engine optimization. They also provide the News about the Search Engines ans the team of good content shares their experiences here too.
SEOmoz has experienced a great deal of success and visibility. Through the support of their in-house and external staff, they've been able to deliver consistently exceptional results to their readers. The team consists.
- Rand Fishkin, CEO & Co-Founder
- Gillian Muessig, President & Co-Founder
- Rebecca Kelley, Search Marketing Consultant, Site Manager
- Jeff Pollard, Chief Technology Officer
- Jane Copland, Search Marketing Consultant
- Scott Willoughby, Director of Business Development
- Sarah Bird, Chief Operations Officer
- Danny Dover, Search Marketing Consultant
Respect Fully Mentioned:
SEO Book: SEO Book.com is a leading SEO blog by Aaron Wall covering the search space. It offers marketing tips, search analysis.
In the past SEO Book was more about posting search news, but since the market has got so saturated on that front and Aaron acquired the Threadwatch community he have decided to keep Threadwatch focused on the latest search news and speculation, and to use SEO Book to answer customer questions and to offer online marketing strategy tips.
Here on My SEO Expert Delhi blog I wanted to mention a big list of the Search Engine News Blogs, but due to shortage of time or I did not do that. I rarely post on this blog so, You may call me a lazy blogger too.
Inspiration To Post:
- The Best Marketing Blogs Right Now - A list of internet marketing and SEO/SEM blogs I read more than any others. Not the blogs that are merely there to support or promote products.
- Which blogs have the most feed subscribers - One statistic that tells what is the number of subscribers different sites have in different niches.
- Search Engine Land : Best Search Industry News Blog of 2007 - The winner of this year’s Search Industry News Blog of 2007 Award is not just a blog, but the heartbeat of the search marketing industry.
- Best Overall Search Marketing Blog of 2007 : Search Engine Who? - The final Search Blog Award of 2007, the award for Best Overall Search Marketing Blog, which includes blogs that cover everything, from SEO to link building, from search tutorials to conference and industry coverage
- Search Marketing Blogs by RSS Subscribers - John Battelle is kicking search engine ass with nearly 68,000 RSS subscribers.
- Top 25 SEO Blogs - The Top 25 SEO Blogs list, instead, ranks the blogs according to their Google Pagerank, Alexa rank, number of Bloglines subscribers and Technorati authority.
- The Top 50 Marketing Blogs To Watch In 2008 - After scouring the Internet for informative blogs to help entrepreneurs with their marketing efforts here you can find together this list of the Top 50 Marketing Blogs To Watch In 2008.
posted by Prashant Vikram Singh @ 4:50 PM,
- At September 9, 2008 at 6:59 AM, Ed Torres said...
Excellent information Prashant.
Thanks for sharing it.
- At September 13, 2008 at 5:52 AM, Malathy said...
Thank you very much Prashant for a wonderful blog post. I blogged it.
Cheers young man!
- At October 1, 2008 at 9:43 AM, hiphop94 said...
Its really great for me to see SEOmoz provides the web's best community, tools and educational resources for people and companies engaged in Internet marketing and search engine optimization. I mean the point you traced is right. thanks
I would like you to check JAPAN web site on This is just the market requirement on SEO's.
- At October 10, 2008 at 5:07 AM, Alan said...
Hi...Nice Blog...I just want to share SEO and Link Building peoples that we launched a new company Waves Technologies which provide you Affordable SEO Services , Link Building Services in INDIA and many other services.If anyone interested then please feel free to contact us.For more Info please visit www.wavestech.net
- At November 6, 2008 at 6:19 AM, Lestat™ said...
SEO book might find its way to no. 1 spot later. Upon reading this blog, it motivates me to publish more often my seo ideas. maybe i can be included in your list later on.
- At November 10, 2008 at 2:25 AM, vinu said...
More About Sachin Tendulkar Click Here
- At January 29, 2009 at 11:28 PM, Fortune Park Hotels Ltd said...
Users will be able to create their own search engines indexing particular types of data, a single site, or a set of particular sites because now Alexa is giving access to their crawler to the users and the visitors. Alexa came to this conclusion as a result of some tests that they were conducted on their web search platform. By using Alexa’s search and publication tools users can search and process innumerable number of documents apart from being able to create their own search engine. The users can also store large number of web data as Alexa provides compute and storage resources as well. Users can avail of this service by registering for the beta by filling up a form on the site.
- At February 3, 2009 at 6:37 AM, karan said...
hi,add me ,kamine ;)
- At February 25, 2009 at 7:12 AM, fritz said...
Interesting and informative post.
I was looking out for a company that could provide customized and affordable SEO services and with whom I could touchbase on a daily basis. I was very impressed with the professionalism and quick response time of Seo Traffic Spider and hired their full time SEO services. Its interesting that they not only offer a customized optimization plan but also provide a superb discount on their SEO combinations.
I think this would be a helpful start for anyone looking out for highly professional seo services and who prioritize quick customer response time and chat availability. You can surely get it all here.
- At February 26, 2009 at 5:49 AM, fritz said...
Good content. Just wanted to add some points here that may be helpful for those looking out for professional SEO services. There are tons of SEO companies offering different SEO packages and solutions at highly competitive rates. However, when looking our for these services, its important to not only look at the affordability factor but also what is unique about their SEO service and what differentiates them from other companies.
While choosing an SEO company its equally important to analyze the SEO company's website in terms of their Rankings, Yahoo links, Google index, Alexa ranking and similar such factors which indicates the company's expertise in the field of SEO. So make sure you are doing enough research and smart work before investing your advertising spend.
- At March 2, 2009 at 6:21 AM, sheela said...
I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.
- At July 29, 2009 at 11:04 PM, TSR said...
MAX PROFITS TRADING JUST NIFTY,NOTHING ELSE..!!
Hi Friends,we have high success rate in nifty calls,our testimonial is our clients with whom you can chat online in our live chat.
We dont just trade, we create wealth.
Every small and big investors can make money through our nifty calls, trade from 2 to 20 lots to get huge profits consistently.
We top it up with attractive rates which you will make up by just trading 1 call.
Yes, we are that confident of our calls.
Come online to our 24hrs free chatroom where 200++ members trade together at: www.niftyviews.com
Also check the performance before you suscribe at: http://tsrnifty.blogspot.com/
FOR PAYMENT DETAILS http://groups.google.com/group/STOCKRESEARCHER/web/payment-details
Join our Google group: http://groups.google.com/group/STOCKRESEARCHER
Add me on orkut for daily updates: http://www.orkut.com/Profile.aspx?uid=1619632468359550031
For free calls on your cell phone
SMS- JOIN Sresearchers and send to 567678
Or SMS ON Sresearchers to 09870807070
- At December 14, 2009 at 2:42 PM, auctions said...
- At December 24, 2009 at 3:55 PM, seo said...
Thanks for the great blog post. I can see your a good blogger! We will add this story to our blog via our IT guy at http://www.seochampion.com/seoblog, as we have a audience in las vegas that will read your article. Thanks Jeff search engine optimisation agency
- At January 25, 2010 at 10:02 AM, seo said...
This is a great reading. Thanks for sharing this information. We have few readers who would like to read this stuff. We will pass it on to our readers for more feedback. We are dealing with seo firms and would like to get feedback from you too. This is a nice postings indeed. Thanking You. ireland search engine optimization.
- At March 31, 2010 at 6:27 AM, Web Info Tech said...
jolly here from the http://webinfotech.info/ and I wanted to drop you a line and just compliment your blog site at http://prashant-vikram.blogspot.com/ There Most of blog posts are Very Interesting. I was looking around at a few different compliment blogs and definitely thought your's was one of the best.
I'd appreciate if you could please give the website http://webinfotech.info/ a link to it from your blog so that 'd be great.I'm sure this would surely benefit your site visitors,as Web designing services and web site creation planing, Suggestion for promoting on the web through the SEO, Strategy, Planing for Growth their business..And also my site visitors 'll know more regarding your BLOG.
Details Our Website:-
Title:- Seo Company India - Seo Services India - Seo Consultant India - Seo Firm India
Please let me know your thoughts on my suggestion,and thanks for all your time.
I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Have a nice day ~
Business Development,Web-info Tech Solutions, LLC
I found your most of blog posts are very interesting.i am jolly dutta,a community member at http://webinfotech.info/ (We are specific 'SEO' company in india also providing Web designing services and web site creation planing, Suggestion, Strategy, Planing for Growth our client business).Will like to talk(through email) to you,is this the right time to talk about or should we talk during weekends ?
Have a nice day ~
- At May 27, 2010 at 11:08 PM, Adit Creation said...
- At May 27, 2010 at 11:09 PM, Adit Creation said...
- "Want to Ranking the New Sites Quickly?" Try Thes...
- Finally I Become a Mechanical Engineer
- Top 5 Public Relation Mistakes
- How to Build Links by Commenting On Blogs?
- Sachin Tendulkar Again On "Top"
- Digg - 5 Steps to Become Social
- SEOmoz Expert Quiz " Know Your Knowledge Level "
- SEOcontest2008 - My First SEO Contest
- My Friend Manish is Taking Part in SEO Contest!
- The Top 10 Benefits of Standards-Based Coding