Prashant Vikram - Why NOT to SEO?

Read the blog of SEO Expert in Delhi, Prashant Vikram Singh where he shares his ideas and findings.

subscribe





About Me
I am a student turned SEO love to play around. If you want to succeed in the internet marketing then just call me at +919990734081


links

SEOcontest2008 - My First SEO Contest


This is my first SEO Contest in which I am taking part organized by UK Webmaster World. In this contest you have to rank for the keyword "SEOcontest2008" till First April. You may take part in this SEO Contest by linking the organizer as I linked in this article for next linking keywords UK Webmaster World SEO Contest.


I was not interested for taking part in this contest but when my SEO Expert friend Manish Pandey win an another seo contest organized by Srishti, I encouraged to take part in this contest. My friend Manish is also taking part in SEOcontest2008 and he choose his best blog. Recently his blog updated to PR4 in February 2008 Google Toolbar PageRank Update!

Well friends this is my first contest so, wish me luck for winning this contest.

Labels: ,

posted by Prashant Vikram Singh @ 7:10 AM,

  • Share It: vIndianz  Digg  Del.icio.us  Reddit  Netscape
  • 1 Comments:

    At May 31, 2008 at 1:59 AM, Blogger Seemant Ahalwat said...

    hi.........
    gud luck daer//////////

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home

    Previous Posts


    previous posts

    prashant-vikram

    Get this widget!
    Recent Visitors